Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Only 48 days until we board an airplane bound for Nadi, Fiji. I envision a comfortable ten hour red-eye, seated snugly against my husband with a giant smile on my face. "We've really done it!" I'll say and drift off to sleep with visions of palm trees and clear blue waters lapping at my feet. No, we are not in first nor business class as you might imagine a "comfortable" flight to be, but simply reveling the in the incredulousness of what we have just done! We chose to leave our comfort zone behind in sunny Southern California and are left with the packs on our backs and each other for the next year or two. I am at such peace inside knowing this is our next chapter in life. I can barely begin to scratch the surface thinking of the places we will see, people we will meet and adventures we will experience. 2008 is going to be a fantastic year I can just feel it. But now it's time to live in the present and enjoy my step aerobics gym class tonight, as this is one of my small luxuries that I must treasure before we go. (by Stacy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home