Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Alas, this is the last Thursday we will enjoy here at the Glendora pad with life as we know it.  As the days pass, time is spent packing, doing errands and seeing friends and family.  My nerves are kicking in full force now, but quickly the feeling is morphed into pure and utter excitement.  I keep wondering what I will forget in my pack??  Alas, I cannot worry as I am sure New Zealand has just about everything I could need except my tempurpedic pillow and comfy bed.  Our new pillow will be a small stuff sack that you turn fleece side out and fill with clothes.  Christ that better be comfy.  Speaking of sleep, my dreams recently have been joyous, filled with bright colors, laughter and love.  On this Valentine's Day, I send you a giant hug and a smile. (by Stacy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home