Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bon Voyage, America

My mouth and throat are parched but my stomach is full of water and I am still thirsty.  My heart beat a little faster today with my nerves in full force.  Those butterflies in my solar plexus have taunted me all day.  Reassuringly, I think we're just about ready.  It felt good when I tried on my full pack yesterday, my future home.  Emma dog is snoring quietly at my feet (with the occasional stretch) as we savor the moment of our last night in Orange County.  It's actually here.  

You all are about to see this blog for the first time.  Please enjoy living the journey alongside us, experiences that will span the dichotomy between pure joyfulness and pleasure to the inevitable tough times and disappointments.  I wonder if Drew will ever post to this blog or just me? :)  Bon Voyage America!  (by Stacy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home