Thursday, April 3, 2008

Damn Alarm Clock!

Do you know what kind of turmoil the alarm clock has caused us, recently?!! Unbelievable! Just yesterday, we had an early wake up for our kayak trip on the Doubtful Sound. We had to be there at 7:30am. AM?! Can you believe that?

Ok, fine, so I got my trusty watch out to set the nasty beeping machine and finally, after 3 or 4 trial efforts to understand the thing, I got it set, I think. The last thing I was thinking about as I drifted off the sleep was, "I hope that thing works!?" Consequentially, I was up at 2am, then 4am, then again at 6. Damn! My mind was caught up in making our trip, ya know!? And, so it went, at 6:29am, the beeps flowed out and we were up - it DID work after all! And we made it no sweat. That thing had my mind blown all night!

Can you believe those things? I have to use it one more day I don't know what I'll do?! 1 day out of 43 is enough for me!

Good tidings ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home